Instructions to Authors
International Journal of Engineering Research in Electronics and Communication Engineering (IJERECE) is published monthly. All the selected papers are published online, along with the details of the issue in which the paper is actually published.
Guidelines to Contributors
- Manuscript is to be submitted via Journal Submission System only . Manuscript should have all Author Name, Email, Contact Number and Abstract details. Without author details we don't process the manuscript. Please submit the Manuscript as Microsoft Word file in the format given below,
- Submission of a manuscript to IJERECE indicates an understanding that the paper is not under consideration for publications with other journals.
- Once the paper is accepted, the authors are intimated to submit IJERECE Copyright Form (Click here to download) and assumed to cede copyrights of the paper over to IJERECE. If any copyrighted material is used by the author, the author must take permission for the same.
- All the papers are refereed and acknowledged. Once accepted they will not be returned. However, if any of the authors requires a copy of the same, they can either download it from IJERECE site, or send Email to the editor.
- Strictly Paper has to be submitted in the specified format only. However, if you face any problem in downloading the prescribed format, you may even use the format of your own. But the final paper has to be submitted in the prescribed format only.
- It will take 30-50 days to review a paper.
- Don't forget to visit our FAQ's section before submitting the manuscript to us.
Open Access authors retain the copyrights of their papers, and all open access articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution license, which permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited. The use of general descriptive names, trade names, trademarks, and so forth in this publication, even if not specifically identified, does not imply that these names are not protected by the relevant laws and regulations. While the advice and information in this journal are believed to be true and accurate on the date of its going to press, neither the authors, the editors, nor the publisher can accept any legal responsibility for any errors or omissions that may be made. The publisher makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the material contained herein.