Special issues may be an effective way to draw attention to specific topics. This journal aims to publish one or two special issues every year. Experienced researchers and or practitioners are welcome to propose, organize, and guest edit special issues around topics of their interest and expertiseIn your proposal file, please include the following:
- Proposed title of the Special Issue
- Indicate what type of Issue (Thematic or Research)
- Expected date of publication
- Editor(s)provide brief notes for each of the guest editors, including position/affiliation, any previous editing projects/experience and key publications
- Description 300-500 word summary about your Special Issue, including what intervention is being made and why it's relevant to darkmatter. How you plan to generate the content, e.g. through a Call for Papers and/or existing contributors.
- Contents- if possible, provide a provisional listing of your special issue, including author names, article titles, any abstracts. (Note: this is not required at proposal stage if not available).
Call for Papers
North China Electric Power University,
IMPACT FACTOR: 3.689
Google Scholar Profile
Thomson Reuters ID : q-6288-2016.
ORCiD Research ID : 0000-0001-9540-6799
DOWNLOADCopy-Right Form Paper Template
ACCEPTANCE RATIOACCEPTANCE RATIO: 29.74%
Electronic ISSN : 2394-6849
Impact Factor : 3.689
Frequency : monthly
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org