Author : B.Srilatha 1
Date of Publication :17th May 2017
Abstract: The recent advancements in technology and the availability of the Internet make it possible to connect various devices that can communicate with each other and share data. The Internet of Things (IoT) is a new concept that allows users to connect various sensors and smart devices to collect real-time data from the environment. This paper describes the design of a simple, lowcost controller based wireless Multipatient health monitoring system using ZIGBEE, RFID,GSM with wireless automatic doctor alerting through SMS. For the medical professionals it becomes important to continuously monitor the conditions of a patient. In a large setup like a hospital or clinical center where a single doctor attends many patients, it becomes difficult to keep informed about the critical conditions developed in each of the patients. This project provides a device which will continuously monitor the vital parameters to be monitored for a patient and do data logging continuously. If any critical situation arises in a patient, this unit also raises an alarm and also communicates to the concerned doctor by means of an SMS to the doctor
- Sharma S, Tim US, Gadia S, Wong J. “Proliferating Cloud Density through Big Data Ecosystem, Novel XCLOUDX Classification and Emergence of as-a-Service Era”.pp.-1-20 (2015)
- Rintala, Mikko, JussiSormunen, Petri Kuisma, and MattiRahkala. "Automation System Products and Research."(2014).
- Sandeep Patel, Punit Gupta, Mayank Kumar Goyal, "Low Cost Hardware Design of a Web Server for Home Automation Systems", Conference on Advances in Communication and Control Systems(CAC2S), 2013
- Golzar, M.G. ;AsanPardazan Co. ; Tajozzakerin, H.R., "A New Intelligent Remote Control System for Home Automation and Reduce Energy Consumption", Mathematical/Analytical Modelling and Computer Simulation (AMS), 2010, IEEE.
- Alkar, A.Z., HacettepeUniv; Roach, J. ;Baysal, D., "IP based home automation system", Consumer Electronics, IEEE Transactions on (Volume:56 ,Issue: 4), November 2010, IEEE
- Al-Ali, A.R. ,AL-Rousan, M., "Java-based home automation system", Consumer Electronics, IEEE Transactions on (Volume:50 ,Issue: 2), May 2004,IEEE
- Sharma S. “Evolution of as-a-Service Era in Cloud”. arXiv preprint arXiv:1507.00939. 2015 Jun 29.
- Sugam Sharma, U S Tim, ShashiGadia, and Johnny” Wong.(2015).Growing Cloud Density & as a Service Modality and OTH Cloud Classification in IOT Era.(http://www.public.iastate.edu/~sugamsha/articles/OTHCl oud% 20in%20IoT.pdf) 978-