Author : Priyanka Ramesh Deshmukh 1
Date of Publication :14th August 2017
Abstract: IOT is playing important role in our day to day life from last few years and brought about a huge technological development. Message Queuing Telemetry Transport Protocol(MQTT) has emerged as an extremely lightweight publish/subscribe messaging protocol which is mainly designed for IOT and to be used in bandwidth constraint environment. Considering its importance this paper discusses the study of MQTT protocol through the application of smart warehouse system. The designed system makes use of Raspberry pi model B which acts as a network gateway to update the information on the internet for remote monitoring and controlling of storage condition of warehouse through the application of IOT. The user can access the system using the web page on which the storage condition of warehouse along with the box IDs stored are updated periodically which makes it easy to monitor and control the system remotely.
1. Yuvraj Upadhyay ,Mr.Amol Borole, and Mr.D.Dileepan (2016) IEEE Symposium on Colossal Data Analysis and Networking (CDAN) “MQTT Based Home Automation System” Pages: 1 - 4.
2. Mohammed Aledhari, Mehdi Mohammadi,Ala AlFuqaha, Mohsen Guizani, Moussa Ayyash.(2015) IEEE communications surveys & tutorials · january 2015 “Internet of Things: A Survey on Enabling Technologies, Protocols and Applications”.
3. Dinesh Thangavel, Xiaoping Ma, Alvin Valera, Colin Keng-Yan TAN (2014) IEEE Ninth International Conference On Intelligent sensors, sensor Networks And Information Processing [ISSNIP] Symposium On Sensor Networks “Perfomance Evaluation of MQTT and COAP via a Common Middleware” Pages: 1-6
4. Yuang Chen, Thomas Kunz (2016) IEEE International Conference on Selected Topics in Mobile & Wireless Networking (MoWNeT) “Performance Evaluaction of IOT Protocols under a Constraint Wireless Access Network” Page: 1-7
5. Rao Aamir Khush Naseeb, Nuzhat Younis ,Sajid Hussain,Uzma Kausar. (2013) International Journal of Management Sciences and Business Research “Next Big Thing: Voice Centric and RFID base Warehouse Management System” Vol-2.
6. Gondchawar, Prof. Dr. R. S. Kawitkar (2016) International Journal of Advanced Nikesh Research in Computer and Communication Engineering “IoT based Smart Agriculture” Vol. 5.