Author : P Mahesh Kumar 1
Date of Publication :11th July 2017
Abstract: FSO innovation offers the capability of broadband correspondence limit utilizing unlicensed optical wavelengths. FSO is an autonomous convention that can be settled to any system topology. Regardless of the possibility that an observable pathway state of Free Space Optics (FSO) is fulfilled, environmental instigated blurring, dissipating, and lessening may seriously disintegrate the accessibility of the correspondence interface. In this paper the proposed FSO connect with interface scope of 500 meters and at wavelength of 1550 nm is reproduced under powerless turbulence conditions and the connection execution is assessed at various information rates
- Thomas Plank, Erich Leitgeb, Markus Loeschnigg, “Recent Developments on Free Space Optical Links and Wavelength Analysis”, International conference on Space Optics and applications, 2011.
- S. Rajbhandari, Z. Ghassemlooy, J. Perez, H. Le Minh, M. Ijaz, E. Leitgeb, G. Kandus and V. Kvicera, “ On The Study of the FSO Link Performance under Controlled Turbulence and Fog Atmospheric Conditions ”,International conference on Telecommunications, 2011.
- Sachin .M.Kale,Asif Kar, “Comparison of the BER performanceof coherent and spatially partially coherent ligtbeamsin optical wireless systems,” 2010.
- Vladimír Tejkal, Miloslav Filka1, Jan Šporik, Pavel Reichert,” Possibilities of Increasing Power Budget In Optical Networks” Vol. 1, No. 4, December 2010.
- F.Nadeem, B.Geiger, M.Henkel, E.Leitgeb, M.S.Awan, “Comparison of wireless optical communication availability data and traffic data” IEEE 2009.
- Ales Prokes, Vladislav Skorpil, “Estimation of Free Space Optics Systems Availability Based on Meteorological Visibility” IEEE 2009.
- Carl Brännlund,” High Speed Electronics For Free Space Optical Communication Between Spacecraft,” Master Thesis, 2008.
- Ehsan Bayaki, Robert Schober,and Ranjan K. Mallik, “Analysis of Free–Space Optical Systems in Gamma–Gamma Fading”, IEEE 2008.
- Gary Shaulov, Jigesh Patel, Brent Whitlock, Pablo Mena, Robert, “Simulation assisted design of Free space optical “IEEE 2008.
- Jia Li, John Q. Liu, and Desmond P. Taylor, ” Optical Communication Using Subcarrier PSK Intensity Modulation Through Atmospheric Turbulence Channels” IEEE Transacations on Communications, Vol. 55, NO. 8, August 2007.
- Zdenek Kolka, Otakar Wilfert, Dalibor Biolek, Viera Biolkova, “Availability Model of Free-Space Optical Data Link” International Journal of Microwave and optial technology VOL.1, NO. 2, August 2006
- Eric Wainright, Hazem H. Refai, And James J. Sluss, “Wavelength Diversity In Free- Space Optics To Alleviate Fog Effects,” Proceedings of Spie Vol. 5712. 2005.
- S. Sheikh Muhammad, P. Köhldorfer, E. Leitgeb, “ Channel Modeling for Terrestrial Free Space Optical Links”, IEEE, 2005. Gaurav Soni received his B-Tech Degree in Electronics and Communication from Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar in year 2005 and M-Tech degree in Electronics and Communication from D.A.V.I.E.T, Jalandhar. He has 1254 2014 International Conference on Contemporary Computing and Informatics (IC3I)