Author : Madhu Dilip Potadar 1
Date of Publication :21st February 2018
Abstract: Today Navigation depends on the Satellite Navigation Systems which covers the entire globe there are so many Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS), United States has GPS, Russia has GLONASS, European has Galileo, China uses Bei-Dou navigation System, and India uses IRNSS. In this paper, we would like to discuss Universal receiver which supports different satellite Navigation system here signal from the satellite is RF signal convert to digital and further processing will be done in digital domain which permits the true software receiver for a navigation satellite system.
- Fundamentals of Global Positioning System Receivers: A Software Approach James Bao-Yen Tsui Copyright 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Print ISBN 0-471-38154-3 Electronic ISBN 0-471-20054-9
- GPS Basics, Introduction to GPS, Leica Geosystems AG Heinrich-Wild-Strasse CH-9435 Heerbrugg (Switzerland).
- Dennis M Akos, A Software Radio Approach to Global Navigation Satellite System Receiver Design, Ph.D. thesis, Ohio University, Athens, Ohio, USA, August 1997.
- Understanding GPS Principles and Applications Second Edition Elliott D. Kaplan Christopher J. Hegarty Editors.
- GPS SIGNAL ACQUISITION AND TRACKING USING SOFTWARE GPS RECEIVER Falin Wu_ and Kefei Zhang The RMIT University Melbourn Australia_falin.firstname.lastname@example.org, Akio Yasuda Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology Tokyo, Japan