Author : Abhishek Kumar Srivastava 1
Date of Publication :26th March 2018
Abstract: This paper provides a review on the IDMA (Interleave Division Multiple Access) technology in wireless communication system based on Interleaver. In this paper, IDMA technique is proposed in AWGN channel. IDMA is a multi- user scheme in which chip Interleavers are the only means of user separation. The IDMA performance in terms of bit error rate, error rate is discussed. Here comparision with different sources is done on the basis of error rate and various different parameters.
- L.Ping, L. Liu, K. Wu, and W.K. Leung, “InterleaveDivision Multiple-Access,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., Vol.5,No. 4, pp.938-947, Apr.2006.
- P.Wang, J. Xiao, and L. Ping, “Comparison of orthogonal and non-orthogonal approaches to future wireless cellular systems,” IEEE Veh. Technol. Mag., vol.1, no. 3, pp.4-11, Sept.2006
- Peter Hammarberg and Fredrik Rusek. “Channel Estimation algorithm for OFDM-IDMA: complexity and performance”, IEEE Transactions on wireless communication, vol.-11, pp.1723-1734, no.5, may 2012.
- Ruchir Gupta, B.K. Kanauji a, R.C.S. Chauhan, M.ShuklaMember IEEE, “Prime Interleaver for Multiuser Iterative IDMA Systems’’ in International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Network, DOI 10.1109/CICN.2010.119.
- B.Muquet and M.De.Couville, “Blind and Semi-Blind Channel identification methods using second order statistics for OFDM transmission’’ IEEE Transaction on signal processing, pp.2745-8, Mar.1993.
- H.liu and G.Xu, “A deterministic approach to blindestimation,’’ IEEE signal processing letters, vol.1, no.12, pp.205-7, Dec.1994.
- M.Shukla, V.K.Srivastava, S.Tiwari “Interleave Division MultipleAccessforWirelessCommunication”:ICONGENCO M-06
- Kuldeep choudhary, P.S Sharma “Interleavers for IDMA Technology: A Comparison Survey”: IJARCCE Vol.1, Issue 2, Apr 2012.
- Aashish Shukla, DhirajPurwar, Dileep Kumar “Multiple Access Schemes for (4G) Communication: A Comparison Survey”: ISDMISC (IJCA) 2011.
- Li Ping and Peng Wang, Xiaodong Wang “Recent Progress in Interleave-Division Multiple-Access (IDMA)
- Farheen Begum “Implementation of Interleave Division Multiple Access (IDMA) with Multiple Users in Wireless Communication System’’, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 134 – No.15, January 2016
- Matalb Tool (help)