Author : M. N. Kumawat 1
Date of Publication :23rd February 2018
Abstract: Today it is very complex taking care of small kids and elder people who suffer from fever. We have to measure the temperature at intervals of peoples. For that purpose, we need to Digital Thermometer to measure their body temperature. This paper presents Portable Wireless Biomedical Digital Thermometer System. In which we can measure the body temperature of the patient and transmit temperature using wireless Bluetooth communication
- Digital Thermometer Owner’s Manual Model: MT-101
- MariusMuresan, Gabriel Chindris.:“PSoC Dual Sensor for Pressure and Temperature Using Bipolar Junction Effects”Applied Electronics Department, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
- “PSoC Mixed Signal Array Final Data Sheet”, Document 38-12013 Rev. H, February 15, 2007, available at: http://www.cypress.com/psoc
- LM35 Precision Centigrade Temperature Sensors SNIS159G –AUGUST 1999–REVISED AUGUST 2016.
- Mr.NiyazAgalave, Prof.UdayPatil, “Integration of Tire Pressure Monitoring System using PSoC” International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research (IJSETR) Volume 4, Issue 4, April 2015.
- Robert Ashby, “Designer’s Guide to the Cypress PSoC”.
- Overview of Processing at http://processing.org