Author : Dhamal Nikhil 1
Date of Publication :26th April 2018
Abstract: In stressful life people are prone to different types of diseases and accordingly varieties of medicine are increased. In ICU’s of health care centers patients are monitored through experts and advanced machineries to give the proper treatment. But in general ward and at home continuous monitoring is not always be possible. Many of times patients are not able to remember their medication time without the active assistance of a caregiver. This restricts their ability to live independently. This paper describes the design and develops a smart medication box which reminds the patients to take proper medicine within stipulated time
- “Aging, Memory Loss and Dementia: What‟s the difference?” 1.800.272.3900 | www.alz.org/mnnd
- Prof. Dr. Peter Fischer, “Mental Disorder”.
- Mayuresh Waykole, Vatsalya prakash, Himanshu Singh, Nalini N, ‟Ardumed-Smart Medicine Reminder for old people”, IJSER, vol-7, Issue 5,May 2016 ISSN2229-5518
- “Avoiding Medication Error”, October 2011, www.pfizer.com/medicinesafety.
- Ch. 30 “Ensuring Good Dispensing Practices” © 2012 Management Science for Health
- “6 Ways to Help Your Older Parents Use Medications the Right Way and Prevent Problems.” 2011 NCPIE, mustforseniors.org.
- “Automated Identification System for Medication Care Process - Part I: System Specification”, 2009 ISECS.
- Corey Mc Call, “A System That Implements Automatic Medication Management and Passive Remote Monitoring to Enable Independent Living Of Healthcare Patients”.
- Deepti Ameta, Kalpana Mudaliar and Palak Patel, “Medication Reminder and Healthcare – An Android Application”, International Journal of Managing Public Sector Information and Communication Technologies (IJMPICT) , June 2015.
- Nur Suzaini Binti Mahd Zaki, “Smart E-Pills Medication Reminder”, April 2010.
- Shiori Suzuki, Takehiro Yokoishi, Hisakazu Hada, Jin Mitsugi, Osamu Nakamura and Jun Murai, “Bidirectional medication support system for medical staff and home care patients”.
- Shih-Chang Huang, Hong-Yi Chang*, Yu-Chen Jhu, Guan-You Chen, “The Intelligent Pill Box - Design and Implementation”.
- S. Mukund1 and N. K. Srinath, ”Design of Automatic Medication Dispenser”.
- Antti Lahtela ,Marko Jantti, ”Automated Identification system for Medication Care Processpart1:System Specification.”
- P. Raga Lavima, Mr. G. Subhramanya Sarma, ‟‟An IOT Based intelligent Medication Box‟‟, IJCSMC,Vol.4. Issue10, Oct, 2015.
- Naga Udayani Nyapathi, Bhargavi Pendlimarri, Karishma SK, Kavya Ch, ‟‟smart medicine box using ARM7 microcontroller”,May 2016.
- Ch.Sara, Mrs.J. V. Priyadarsani, „‟design and implementation of health monitoring system using ARM7‟‟.