Author : Jadhav Avinash 1
Date of Publication :26th April 2018
Abstract: In one of the most rapidly advancing field in technology spectrum in robotics. The need of system to work to hostile environments, those human cannot work easily like the deep sea environment or natural disaster affected environment led to the development of remotely operated robot. Underwater robot are nowadays used by treasure hunter, underwater forensics, rescue workers, fisherman, Nature videographers and so on. The project has been develop for surveillance purpose. It can research to carry out underwater operation.it capture underwater defect, leakage, temperature and send high resolution image to user
- M. Dunbabin, P. Corke, and G. Buskey, "Low-cost visionbased AUV guidance system, for reef navigation," in Proceedings of the 2004 IEEE International Conference on Robotics & Automation, April 2004, pp. 7-12.
- M. Dunbabin, P. Corke, and G. Buskey, "Low-cost vision-based AUV guidance system, for reef navigation," in Proceedings of the 2004 IEEE International Conference on Robotics & Automation, April 2004, pp. 7-12.
- K. Asakawa, "Development of AUV: Aqua Explorer 1000" in Underwater Robotic Vehicles: Design and Control, TSI Press, pp. 337-356, 1995.
- S. W. Hong, P. M. Lee, B. H. Jeon, C. M. Lee, "Design of an Underwater Vehicle-Mounted Manipulator System and Non-regressor based Adaptive Control of It", Proceeding of ISOPE 2000, pp. 314-319, 2000.
- T. W. Kim, J. Yuh, "Development of a real-time control architecture for a semi-autonomous underwater vehicle for intervention missions", Control Engineering Practice, 2004.
- R. A. Brooks, "A Robust Layered Control System For A Mobile Robot", IEEE Journal of Robotics and Automation, vol. RA-2, pp. 14-23, 1986.
- S. J. Seo et al., "Development of Technologies for Navigation and Manipulator System of a SemiAutonomous Underwater Vehicle", Tech. Report, 2003.
- Available: http://seaperch.mit.edul.
- X. Zheng, "Layered control of a practical AUV", Proceeding of the 1992 Symposium Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Technology, pp. 142-147, 1992.
- B. H. Jeon, P. M. Lee, J. H. li, S. W. Hong, Y. G. Lim, J. Lee, "Multivariable optimal control of an autonomous underwater vehicle for steering and diving control in variable speed", Proceeding of Oceans 2003 MTS/IEEE Conf., pp. 2659-2664, 2003.C