Author : Muktarani Halawar 1
Date of Publication :25th May 2018
Abstract: The collection of wireless mobile nodes creating a temporary network without the use of any fixed infrastructure or centralizes administration is known as Mobile Ad hoc Network (MANET) and which is playing a vital role in recent years. The different routing protocols of MANET’s are modeled in Network Simulator-2(NS2) version NS-2.33 and is analyzed using routing protocols DSDV(i.e Proactive routing protocol) and AODV(i.e Reactive routing protocol).
- Petr Novotny, Bong Jun Ko, and Alexander L. Wolf “Locating Faults in MANET-Hosted Software Systems”, IEEE 2016
- Shima Mohseni, Rosilah Hassan, Ahmed Patel, and Rozilawati Razali “Comparative Review Study of Reactive and Proactive Routing Protocols in MANETs”,IEEE 2010.
- Md. Arafatur Rahman, Jannatul Naeem and Md. Sharif Minhazul Abedin “A Simulation Based Performance Comparison of Routing Protocol on Mobile Ad-hoc Network (Proactive, Reactive and Hybrid)”,IEEE 2010.
- M. Steinder and A. S. Sethi. A survey of fault localization techniques in computer networks. Science of Computer Programming, 53(2):165–194, 2004
- A. Adya, P. Bahl, R. Chandra, and L. Qiu. Architecture and techniques for diagnosing faults in IEEE 802.11 infrastructure networks. In Proceedings of the 10th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking, pages 30–44. ACM, 2004.
- S. Chessa and P. Santi. Comparison-based system-level fault diagnosis in ad hoc networks. In Proceedings of the 20th IEEE Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems, pages 257–266, 2001.
- M. Natu and A. Sethi. Adaptive fault localization in mobile ad hoc battlefield networks. In Proceedings of the IEEE Military Communications Conference, pages 814– 820, Oct. 2005.
- M. Natu and A. S. Sethi. Using temporal correlation for fault localization in dynamically changing networks. International Journal of Network Management, 18(4):301– 314, Aug. 2008.
- M. Fecko and M. Steinder. Combinatorial designs in multiple faults localization for battlefield networks. In Proceedings of the IEEE Military Communications Conference, volume2, pages 938–942, 2001.
- A. Cavalcante and M. Grajzer. Fault propagation model for ad hoc networks. In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communications, pages 1–5, June 2011.