Author : Malek Babu 1
Date of Publication :20th March 2019
Abstract: An Information Board is a primary thing in any institution / organization or public utility places like bus stations, railway station and parks. The proper maintenance of the information displayed needs an additional man power, and in this scenario we propose an electronic board that can be used for information displaying. The E- board features on dynamic displaying of the information in the format required by the user on a 2 x 3 feet LED matrix. The user is provided with a facility for changing the color of the text displayed as per the users desire. The system features with controlling and configuring the system from distant location by different authenticated users. This feature is enabled by incorporating the latest wireless communication technology called the LoRa.
- Yash Teckchandani, G. Siva Perumal, Radhika Mujumdar, Sridhar Lokanathan ,”Large Screen Wireless Notice Display System”, 2015 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research (ICCIC), 21 March 2016.
- Kruthika Simha, Shreya, Chethan Kumar,Parinitha C, Shashidhar Tantry,”Electronic notice board with multiple output display”, 2016 International Conference on Signal Processing, Communication, Power and Embedded System (SCOPES), 26 June 2017.
- Sayidul Morsalin, Abdur Rahman,”Password Protected Multiuser Wire- less Electronic Noticing System by GSM with Robust Algorithm”, 2015 2nd International Conference on Electrical Information and Communication Technologies (EICT), 28 January 2016.  Susan K. Mind over Matter: a $199 Headset Controls Objects via Brain Waves. (NeuroSky MindSet). IEEE Spectrum. 2010; 47(5): 23.
- Neeraj Khera1, Divya Shukla2, Shambhavi Awasthi,”Development of simple and low cost Android based wireless notice board”, 2016 5th International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Op- timization (Trends and Future Directions) (ICRITO), 19 December 2016.
- Jianbo Zhang, ”Design of the electronic bulletin board based on wireless sensor”, 2017 IEEE 3rd Information Technology and Mechatronics Engineering Conference (ITOEC), 01 December 2017.