Author : Rajat Mehta 1
Date of Publication :7th August 2019
Abstract: One returns into human forms, after having wandered through other life forms. The importance of human life cannot be overemphasized as it drives overall economic growth. This research focuses on problems associated to accidents of vehicles in hilly areas. Through this paper, I provide an approach to a more secured and enhanced system to avoid accidents in hilly areas and minimize human injury and deaths. In this system, the vehicle is warned on detection of rocks and cliffs. The system uses infra-red sensors paired with arduino controller. Arduino sends the warning to the driver in the absence of an object (rocks). A Wi-Fi camera module is also installed in the vehicle which sends real time images. The module is made to use Artificial Intelligence’s subset Machine learning to enhance the security of vehicle. The module is designed to secure accidents. The system contacts the Arduino using its serial communication protocol (Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter) for efficient use of system and to minimize the rate of collision.
- Yu-Huei Cheng, IAENG, Dan-Feng Wu, Xin-Yue Wu and Dai-Hua Zhang “Implementation of an Arduino Obstacle Avoidance Car for Automatic Drawing a Path Map” IMECS 2019. 2) Zhao Wang, Eng Gee Lim, Weiwei Wang, Mark Leach, Ka Lok Man “Design of an arduino-based smart car” ISOCC 2014.
- John Bloomfield, Niall R. Lynam “ANTI-COLLISION SAFETY SYSTEM FOR VEHICLE” United States Patent ,2005.
- Ramesh Kharja, Ganesh jaiswal, Deepa bagde “WI-Fi control first person view (FPV) Robot using Arduino Uno”, MAT Journal 2018.
- Smita Desai, Shreya Desai “SMART VEHICLE AUTOMATION” International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing, September- 2017.
- http://insureright.biz/wpcontent/uploads/2012/03/cgs_d6fe 194762f0e6f2ded1afbc98d8a04d.jpg