Author : Ms. Ashwini Gawarle 1
Date of Publication :20th August 2020
Abstract: Voice Over Internet Protocol is the developing innovation according to the present business necessity. Such a large number of organizations utilizing VoIP answers for their systematic call communities, communication promoting called auto dialers frameworks and voice message calling frameworks. VoIP utilizes the Internet as the primary correspondence media to transfer the voice as data packets on the system. These dat packs are move to the normal PSTN network utilizing VoIP Gateways called FXS or GSM Gateway. Electronic Private Branch Exchange system (EPBX) is communication framework with wireline correspondence. This customary PBX framework for example EPABX was supplanted by IP-PBX framework, the web convention is found PBX framework dependent on (VOIP), which passes on voice as an information over the web. An IP-PBX framework is a finished communication framework that gives liberated from cost, without SIM card wireless calling. There is one significant specialized gadget called VoIP Gateway and for utilizing SIM card called GSM Gateway which is the go between the IPPBX dialer and the general public switched telephone network.
- Jonghan Lee & Kyumin Cho & ChangYong Lee & Seungjoo Kim “VoIP-aware network attack detection based on statistics and behavior of SIP traffic” In: Peer-to-Peer Netw. Appl. (2015) 8:872– 880 Springer Journal
- Mohammad Masudur Rahman, Nafish Sarwar Islam: VoIP Implementation Using Asterisk PBX . In: IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM) eISSN: 2278-487X, p-ISSN: 2319-7668. Volume 15, Issue 6 (Jan. 2014), PP 47-53
- Sarwar Khan ; Nouman Sadiq: Design and configuration of VoIP based PBX using asterisk server and OPNET platform. In: 2017 International Electrical Engineering Congress (iEECON)
- Priyanka Gupta, Neha Agrawal, Mohammed Abdul Qadeer : GSM and PSTN gateway for asterisk EPBX. In : 978-1-4673-5999-3/13/$31.00 ©2013 IEEE
- Asterisk™: The Definitive Guide 4th edition. (eBook)
- Rajeeb Lochan Dash, Mrs. A. Ruhan Bevi : ” Realtime Transmission of Voice over 802.11 Wireless Networks Using Raspberry Pi” IJEDR 2014 Asterisk PBX System
- Mr. Sonaskar, S. D. Giripunje : Low Cost IP Private Branch Exchange (PBX) ,in: the International Journal Of Computer Application,Volume23-no. 3,June 2011.
- Dr. H D Phaneendra : Implementing the Voip Communication with Asterisk as Server using Raspberry Pi, In: International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) ISSN: 2278-0181 Published by, NCICCNDA - 2017 Conference