Author : Nagarjun J 1
Date of Publication :26th June 2021
Abstract: In this paper, different shapes of an E and F shaped patch microstrip antenna designed and operating at x- and kubands is simulated by using High Frequency Structure Simulator (HFSS) software version 13. The finite element method is used to solve electromagnetic values. The dielectric substrate material is FR-4 Epoxy with dielectric constant (r = 3.2) and thickness h=1.79 mm is used in this design. The new designs including modifying and slotting E and F shaped-patch increased the gain of proposed antennas and provided a dual band frequency in 5G Applications. The return loss, voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR) and Gain, directivity are evaluated
- Kumar A, Kumar P and Deb A 2015 Int. Conf. In Communications and Signal Processing (ICCSP)An e shaped microstrip antenna with unidirectional propagation IEEE p 274-276
- Mishra R, Mishra RG, Kuchhal P and Chaurasia RK 2016Int. Conf. In Recent Advances and Innovations in Engineering (ICRAIE)Optimization of the dimension of circular slotted rectangular Microstrip antenna for wide band wireless applications IEEE p 1-5.
- Abd-Elrazzak MM and Al-Nomay IS 2010 A modified E-shaped microstrip antenna for ultra wideband and ISM band applications International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security10 p 179-183
- Shaaban RM, Ahmed ZA and Godaymi WA 2017 Design and analysis for circular microstrip antenna loaded by two annular rings Globa Journal of Computer Science and Technology: C 17 p 31-35.
- Kumar A, Gupta N and Gautam PC 2016 Gain and bandwidth enhancement techniques in microstrip patch antennas-A Review International Journal of Computer Applications 148 p 9-14.
- Lakrit S 2018 Design of dual and wideband rectangular patch antenna for C and X bandapplications Advanced Electromagnetics7 p 145-150.
- Shaaban RM, Ahmed ZA and Godaymi WA 2016 Radiation patterns account of a circularmicrostrip antenna loaded two annular Journal of Natural Sciences Research6 p 71-81.
- Gomez-Tagle J and Christodoulou CG 1997 Extended cavity model analysis of stacked microstrip ring antennas IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation 45p 1626-1635.
- Mahajan M, Khah SK and Chakravarty T 2006 Extended cavity model analysis of stacked circular disc Progress In Electromagnetics Research 65 p 287-308
- Trivedi RD and Dwivedi V 2012 Int. Conf.In Communication Systems and Network Technologies (CSNT) Stacked microstrip patch antenna: gain and bandwidth improvement, effect of patch rotation IEEE11 p 45-48.
- Lee RQ, Lee KF and Bobinchak J 1987 Characteristics of a twolayer electromagnetically coupled rectangular patch antenna Electronics letters23 p 1070-1072.
- Pedra AC, Bulla G, Serafini P, Fernandez CR, Monser G and de Salles AA 2007 Int. Conf. In Microwave and Optoelectronics Bandwidth and size optimisation of a wide-band E-shaped patch antenna SBMO/IEEE MTT-S p 422-426
- Hienonen S, Lehto A and Raisanen AV 1999Int. Symp. In Antennas and Propagation SocietySimple broadband dual-polarized aperture-coupled microstrip antenna IEEE2 p 1228-1231.
- Gao SC, Li LW, Leong MS and Yeo TS 2002 Wide-band microstrip antenna with an Hshaped coupling aperture IEEE Transactions on vehicular technology 51 p17-27.
- Padhi SK, Karmakar NC, Law CL and Aditya S 2003 A dual polarized aperture coupled circular patch antenna using a C-shaped coupling slot IEEE transactions on antennas and propagation 51 p 3295-3298.