Author : Subhashitha D 1
Date of Publication :31st July 2021
Abstract: Basically a road divider is used as a barrier to separate the road for the vehicles which are moving in two different directions. As we have seen around us these road dividers are static i.e., they cannot be shifted/moved from one place to another. We have also witnessed a very high traffic only on one side of the road during peak/rush hours. When there is a high traffic it causes accidents and also many emergency vehicles get stuck in this traffic, which may result in loss of life. Therefore an efficient system is proposed here where smart movable road divider is implemented which will work based on the road density. The ambulance priority system is also included here which provides a free path for the ambulance using RFID tags and RFID reader. Vehicle signal violation can also be detected in this proposed project.
- Pranav Maheshwari, Deepanshu Suneja, Praneet Singh, Yogeshwar Mutneja, “Smart traffic optimization using image processing”,2015 IEEE 3rd International conference on MOOC’s, Innovation and Technology in Education (MITE), ISBN: 978-1-4673-9/15/$31.00, 2015 IEEE.
- Er. Faruk Bin Poyen, Amit Kumar Bhakta, B.Durga Manohar, Imran Ali, ArghyaSantra, AwanishPratap Rao, “Density based traffic control”, 2016 International journal of advanced engineering, management and science (IJAEMS) , vol-2, issue-8, Aug-2016, ISSN:2454-1311.
- B.Nandhu Rathi , M.Radha , T.U.Sugitha , V.Tharani and V.Karthikeyan, “Intelligent traffic control system for congestion control, emergency vehicle clearance and stolen vehicle detection”,Asian journal of applied science and technology (AJAST), Volume 1, Issue 1, Pages 122- 125, February 2017.
- SabeenJavid, Ali Sufian, Saima Pervaiz, Mehak Tanveer, “Smart traffic management system using IOT”, International conference on advanced communication technology (ICACT), ISBN: 979- 11-88428-01-4, February 2018.
- HemlataDalmia, Kareddy Damini, Aravind Goud Nakka, “Implementation of movable road divider using IOT”, 2018 International conference on computing, power and communication technologies (GUCON), Galgotias university, Greater Noida, UP, India. Sep 28-29, 2018.
- Satya SrikanthPalle, Sriraksha B M, Vibha H B, Yeshashwin i A ,“Implementation of smart movable road divider and ambulance clearance using IOT”, 2019 4th International conference on recent trends in electronics, information, communication and technology (RTEICT-2019), MAY 17th and 18th 2019