Author : Nitish Awachat 1
Date of Publication :19th August 2021
Abstract: The system is based on IoT hence one can operate it from a remote location, so it will be easy for the owner to operate or control the functions of the appliances or machines through their mobiles or laptops. The raspberry pi will be used as the main controller which will control the system. As we use the controller we can use it for various appliances which work on Three Phase by programming it accordingly. It will be also connected to smartphones or laptops through the cloud. The main motive of the project is to control the appliances which cannot be controlled by workers and will be feasible for the higher authority of the organization to control the system without going to that actual place. As the cloud has been used, it will be easy to track the data as it will upload the data to the cloud and one can track it easily. Also, a control action can be made manually as well as automatically. We are going to take a cooler for the project purpose which will be the three Phase device, there will be an air damper to control the flow of air. The air damper will be controlled by a servo motor. There will be a DHT-11 Sensor which is a Temperature & Humidity sensor. We can program the controller by setting a cut-off temperature below which the cooler will automatically start cooling.
- Air Damper https://youtu.be/LOH8h330c20A
- 1Abinath.T.R, 2 Sudhakar.V, 3 Indhumathi.G, 4 Sathish.P, 5 S.Rajeshwari 1,2,3,4 Final Year Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Info Institute of Engineering 5 Associate Professor, Info Institute of Engineering, Coimbatore https://www.ijcsmc.com/docs/papers/April2015/V4I4 201504.pdf
- A Novel Intelligent Controller for Soft Starting Scheme in Three Phase Induction Motor. 1M. Muthuramalingam, 2G. Giftson Samuel, 3C. Christober Asir Rajan 1Professor, EEE, Suguna College of Engineering, Coimbatore, India. 2Professor, EEE, Sir Issac Newton College of Engineering and Technology, Nagapattinam, India 3Professor, EEE, Pondicherry Engineering College, Puducherry, India. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/316889003 _A_Novel_Intelligent_Controller_for_Soft_Starting_ Scheme_in_Three_Phase_Induction_Motor
- Speed Control of Three Phase Induction Motor Using Indirect Field Oriented Control Based on Real-Time Control System. Indra Ferdiansyah 1, Muhammad Rizani Rusli 2, Bayu Praharsena 3, Handri Toar 4, Ridwan 5, and Era Purwanto 6 2,3,4,5,6 Postgraduate of Electrical Engineering 1,6 Industrial Electrical Engineering 1,2,3,4,5,6 Electrical Engineering Department, Politeknik Elektronika Negeri Surabaya, Surabaya, Indonesia 4,5 Electrical Engineering Department, Politeknik Negeri Batam, Batam, Indonesia https://www.researchgate.net/publication/328982660 _Speed_Control_of_Three_Phase_Induction_Motor_ Using_Indirect_Field_Oriented_Control_Based_on_ Real-Time_Control_System
- Arduino Based Autorecloser for Three Phase AC System. Shyam Morzaria, Shreyas Surve, Uttej Devadiga, Arun Bhosikar, Department of Electrical Engineering, Rajeev Valunjkar, Asst. Prof., Department of Electrical Engineering, Atharva College of Engineering Mumbai, India. https://www.ijert.org/research/arduino-basedautorecloser-for-three-phase-ac-systemIJERTCONV5IS01135.pdf