Author : Shardul Aryamane 1
Date of Publication :19th August 2021
Abstract: Nowadays, people prefer staying home due to the pandemic situation. This system will help reduce contact between patient and doctor and reduce efforts by saving time as it will send the patient's recorded data to the doctor's database. Doctors can access this real-time database through cloud. This system will analyze whether the patient has Sinus Tachycardia or Sinus Bradycardia using Machine Learning. Sinus Tachycardia (also colloquially known as Sinus Tach or Sinus Tachy) is an amplified sinus rhythm depicted by an increase in the rate of electrical impulses arising from the sinoatrial node. In adults, sinus tachycardia is defined as a heart rate greater than 100 Beats/min (Bpm). Sinus Bradycardia is a slow, regular heartbeat. It happens when the heart's pacemaker, the Sinus node, produces heart beats less than 60 times in a minute. In few cases, such as healthy young adults and athletes, Sinus Bradycardia can be normal and a sign of Cardio-vascular health. Henceforth, this system will be beneficial for adults and aged patients who are suffering from Cardio-vascular diseases as the patients will not have to visit the doctor's clinic or hospital very often.
- Ms.Gauri.A.Yadhav, Prof. Shailaja.S.Patil “RASPBERRY PI BASED ECG DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEM”
- Pallavi Patil , Kalyani Bhole Real time ECG on internet using Raspberry Pi
- RashimaMahajan, DipaliBansal,“ Identification of Heart Beat Abnormality using Heart Rate and Power Spectral Analysis of ECG”, International Conference on Soft Computing Techniques and Implementations (ICSCTI),pp.131-135,2015
- PQRS waveform https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:SinusRhythmLabel s.svg
- M. S. D. Gupta, V. Patchava, and V. Menezes, “Healthcare based on IoT using raspberry pi,” in Green Computing and Internet of Things (ICGCIoT), 2015 International Conference on. IEEE, 2015, pp. 796–799
- D. G. V. Bhat, “Anandraddinaduvinamani,real time ecg acquisition system using raspberry pi,” International journal of engineering sciences & research technology, pp. 464–468
- R. Kumar and M. P. Rajasekaran, “An iot based patient monitoring system using raspberry pi,” in Computing Technologies and Intelligent Data Engineering (ICCTIDE), International Conference on. IEEE, 2016, pp. 1–4.
- Dr. Ganesh V. Bhat , AnandraddiNaduvinamani, “ Real Time ECG Acquisition System using Raspberry PI ”,International journal of engineering sciences & research technology (IJESRT) pp.464-468, 2014.