Author : Vaibhav 1
Date of Publication :16th September 2021
Abstract: Door plays a crucial role in home security. To secure the house, the occupants of the house will always have the door locked. However, sometimes the house occupants forget to lock the door because of hurry when leaving the house, or they'll doubt whether or not they need locked the door or not. We propose an application called Door Security System which is based on Android using Internet of Things (IoT) technology to observe the status of the door, controlling the door and increasing security during a house. By the utilization of ESP32 cam, the door will lock or unlock automatically. Blynk software is employed because the communication protocol between smartphone and door lock system. we will use this technique to access the live stream also, meaning we will monitor the condition of out of doors surrounding to avoid any threats. DHT-11 sensor will detect the space temperature and simultaneously MCU will detect the locations of owner, consistent with this data the MCU will control the heating or cooling of room if the owner is almost house. As we all know any sort of MCU has very limited amount of input and output pins, so by using them we will connect limited amount of output devices or home appliances. The project also aims to extend the input pins of microcontroller, because we've very limited amount of input/output pins. the utilization of shift registers which can increase the inputs of ESP-32 drastically
- Andreasa, Cornelio Revelivan Aldawiraa, Handhika Wiratama Putraa, Novita Hanafiaha, Surya Surjarwoa, Aswin Wibisuryab, Door Security System for Home Monitoring Based on ESP32
- 4th International Conference on Computer Science and Computational Intelligence 2019 (ICCSCI), 12– 13 September 2019
- E.Shirisha, K.M.V Madan Kumar, G.Swarnalatha3, IOT BASED HOME SECURITY AND AUTOMATION USING GOOGLE ASSISTANT, Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education Vol.12 No.6(2021), 117-122.
- Burange AW, Misalkar HD. Review of Internet of Things in development of smart cities with data management & privacy. IEEE International Conference on Advances in Computer Engineering and Applications. 2015 July 23.
- Wukkadada B, Wankhede K, Nambiar R, Nair A. Comparison with HTTP and MQTT In Internet of Things (IoT). In Proceedings of the International Conference on Inventive Research in Computing Applications (ICIRCA 2018); 2018; Coimbatore. p. 249-253.
- Vikram N, Harish KS, Nihaal MS, Umesh R, Kumar SAA. A Low Cost Home Automation System Using Wi-Fi Based Wireless Sensor Network Incorporating Internet of Things(IoT). In 2017 IEEE 7th International Advance Computing Conference; 2017; Hyderabad. p. 174- 179.
- Alaa M, Zaidan AA, Zaidan BB, Talal , Kiah MLM. A Review of Smart Home Applications based on Internet of Things. Journal of Network and Computer Applications. 2017; 97
- Agarwal A, Hada N, Virmani D, Gupta T. A Novel Design Approach for Smart Door Locking and Home Security using IoT. A High Impact Factor & UGC Approved Journal. 2017 August; 6(8): p. 1-5.
- M. N, Kamat , Shinde D. Smart Door Security Control System Using Raspberry Pi. International Journal of Innovations & Advancement in Computer Science. 2017 November; 6(11): p. 1-4.
- Gupta RK, Balamurugan S, Aroul K, Marimuthu R. IoT Based Door Entry System. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 October; 9: p. 1-5.
- Kodali RK, Jain V, Bose S, Boppana L. IoT Based Smart Security and Home Automation System. In 2016 International Conference on Computing, Communication and Automation (ICCCA); 2016; Noida. p. 1286-1289.