Author : Vishal Kumar 1
Date of Publication :16th September 2021
Abstract: The term “INTERNET” refers to the vast category of applications and protocols built on top of sophisticated and interconnected computer networks, serving billions of users everywhere in the world in 24/7 fashion. We all realize that electricity energy meters are installed in everyone’s house or offices to count the electricity consumption based on traditional technology. At the end of each month, many folk get worried about the high electricity bill and that we need to check out the energy meter once in a while. But what if we can monitor our electricity use from anywhere in the world just using our smartphones? It sounds crazy but It is possible. So in this project we are designing a smart energy meter where we can monitor our appliances’ load consumption in real-time. Here we are building an IoT-based Project of Energy Meter where we are using an esp8266 wi-fi module to connect our energy meter with the internet. Through this device, it will become easier to control all our devices as per the power they are consuming and have control over money.
- Internet of things (principal and paradigms) Edited by-Rajkumar buyya & Amir Vahid Dastjerdi
- Internet of things is a revolutionary approach for future technology enhancement Prayag Tiwari & Mikhail Zymbler
- IEEE internet of things Vision Of IoT: Applications, Challenges, And Opportunities With China Perspective Shanzhi Chen;Hui Xu;Dake Liu;Bo Hu;Hucheng Wang
- Darshan Iyer N, Dr. KA Radhakrishnan Rao, “IoT Based Energy Meter Reading, Theft Detection & disconnection using PLC modem and Power optimization
- (2008 Oct. 29) Specifications of LCD [Online] Available: https://www.sparkfun.com/datasheets/LCD/ADM160 2K -NSW-FBS-3.3v.pdf
- WORKING PRINCIPLE OF ARDUINO AND USING IT AS A TOOL FOR STUDY AND RESEARCH Leo Louis Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad, India
- Foundation Elements of an Iot solution (The Edge, The cloud and The application development) by Joe Biron & Jonathan Follet.
- C.-H. Chen, C.-C. Gao, and J.-J. Chen, Intelligent Home Energy Conservation System Based On WSN, presented at the Internation-al Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Civil Engineering,Pattaya, 2011.
- Basma M. Mohammad El-Basioni1, Sherine M. Abd El-kader2 and Mahmoud Abdelmonim Fakhreldin3, “Smart Home Design using Wireless Sensor Network and Biometric Technologies” at Volume 2, Issue 3, March 2013
- Nicholas D., Darrell BSomsak S., “Home Automation using Cloud Network and Mobile Devices”, IEEE Southeastcon 2012, Proceedings of IEEE.