Author : Dr.Nisha Walde 1
Date of Publication :20th September 2021
Abstract: One configuration for realizing voltage- mode multifunction filters using current feedback amplifiers (CFOA) is presented. The proposed voltage -mode circuit exhibit simultaneously low pass and band pass filters. The proposed circuits offer the following features: No requirements for component matching conditions; low active and passive sensitivities; employing only grounded capacitors and the ability to obtain multifunction filters from the same circuit configuration.
- E.Yuce,”Novel Lossless and Lossy grounded Inductor simulators consisting of a canonical number of components, “Analog Integrated Circuits and signal Processing, Vol.59, No.1, 2009, pp.77-82
- A.M.Soliman,”Applications of the Current Feedback amplifiers, “Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, Vol.11, No.3, 1996, pp.265-302.
- N.Nikoloudis and C.Psychalinos,‟Multiple Input Single Output Universal Biquad Filter with Current Feedback Operational Amplifiers, “Circuits, Systems and Signal Processing, Vol.29, No.6, 2010, pp.1167- 1180.
- A.M.Soliman,”A New Filter Configuration Using Current Feedback Op-Amp, “Microelectronics Journal, Vol.29, No.7, 1998, pp.409-419.
- S.I.Liu,”High Input Impedance Filters with Low Component Spread Using Current-Feedback Amplifiers, „Electronics Letters, Vol.31, No.13, 1995, pp. 1042-1043
- A. A. Emira and E. Sanchez-Sinencio, “A pseudo differential complex filter for bluetooth with frequency tuning,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 50, no. 10, pp. 742–754, 2003.
- B. Guthrie, J. Hughes, T. Sayers, and A. Spencer, “A CMOS gyrator low-IF filter for a dual-mode Bluetooth/ZigBee transceiver,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 40, no. 9, pp. 1872–1878, 2005
- J. Mahattanakul and P. Khumsat, “Structure of complex elliptic Gm-C filters suitable for fully differential implementation,” IET Circuits, Devices and Systems, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 275–282, 2007.
- C. Laoudias and C. Psychalinos, “Low-voltage bluetooth/ZigBee complex filter using current mirrors,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems: Nano-Bio Circuit Fabrics and Systems (ISCAS '10), pp. 1268– 1271, Paris, France, June 2010
- C. Laoudias and C. Psychalinos, “1.5 V complex filters using current mirrors,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 59, pp. 575–579, 2011.
- X. Zhang, X. Ni, M. Iwahashi, and N. Kambayashi, “Realization of universal active complex filter using CCIIs and CFCCIIs,” Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 129–137, 1