Author : Suhrit Kumar Karn 1
Date of Publication :23rd September 2021
Abstract: This projects aims to understand the fundamentals of FM radio and using the frequencies to play channels available in India. This project also helps in understanding how the android applications work and the way to develop an Android application. The user can hear songs, podcasts, news, sports news, latest updates, etc. at a less expensive medium where no extra cost are going to be charge unlike your magazines, television, etc.
- KomwitSurachat, SupasitKajkamhaeng, KasikritDamkliang,WatanyooTiprat, and TaninnuchWacharanimit, ―First Aid Application on Mobile Device‖, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Science Index Vol.7 , No.5, 2013.
- Mona ErfaniJoorabchi, Ali Mesbah and Philippe Kruchten, ―Real Challenges in Mobile App Development‖, Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement, 2013, ACM / IEEE International Symposium, pp. 15-24
- Joseph Annuzzi Jr., Lauren Darcey and Shane Conder, Introduction to Android Application Development: Android Essentials, Addison-Wesley Professional, 2013.
- Neil Smyth, Android Studio Development Essentials, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2016.
- Barry A.Burd, Android Application Development All-in-One For Dummies, For Dummies, 2015
- A. Rongala, "Benefits of Java over Other Programming Languages," [Online]. Available: https://www.invensis.net/blog/it/benefits-of-javaover-other-programming-languages/.
- "Java SE Downloads," [Online]. Available: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/dow nloads/index-jsp-138363.html.