Author : Aastha Saini 1
Date of Publication :20th October 2021
Abstract: We have made a smart home in which the currently released IOT technology is used to automate different activities of home. And these activities can be done without the involvement of users. The previous software has only networking devices, but we have used here the latest version of the software (Cisco packet tracer version 7.2) . This helps people to manage the home appliances and build an absolute environment in home. IOE devices connected through the internet to control and monitor the home devices such as cooling, alarming, heating. When the devices are computerized, they can be used to control the activities functioning in a smart home. The devices used to provide a variety of network components that consider a real network, and then apply and configure the devices to design a real network. The aim of this research is to come up with the simulation of appliances that can control and configure IOE devices with classically networking device, and process data at the back end.
- Chattoraj, Subhankar. "Smart Home Automation based on different sensors and Arduino as the mastercontroller." International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications5.10 (2015): 1-4
- S. Raja Gopal, P. Saleem Akram , S. Sriram, T. Pavan Koushik, V. Mohana Krishna, ―Design and Analysis of Heterogeneous Hybrid topology for VLAN configuration―, International Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering Research, Vol 7, No 11, PP 487 – 491, 2019
- Soliman, Moataz, et al. "Smart home: Integrating internet of things with web services and cloud computing." Cloud Computing Technology and Science (CloudCom), 2013 IEEE 5th International Conference on. Vol. 2. IEEE, 2013
- Rajeev. P. (2013). Internet of Things: Ubiquitous Home Control and Moni112toring System using Android based Smart Phone. International Journal of Internet of Things 2013,, 2(1), pp.5-11
- S. Haller S. Karnouskos and C. Schroth "The Internet of Things in an Enterprise Context " in Future Internet-FIS International Journal of Engineering Science Invention Research & Development; Vol. IV, Issue VII, JANUARY 2018 Lecture Notes in Computer Science Vol. 5468 2009pp 14-28.
- Jie, Yin, et al. "Smart home system based on iot technologies." Computational and Information Sciences (ICCIS), 2013 Fifth International Conference on. IEEE, 2013.
- Aggarwal, R., & Lal Das, M. (2012). RFID Security in the Context of Internet of Things. page 51-56. Kerala: First International Conference on Security of Internet of Things
- Sun, Liangxu, et al. "Comparison between physical devices and simulator software for Cisco network technology teaching." Computer Science & Education (ICCSE), 2013 8th International Conference on. IEEE, 2013.
- The Internet of Things in an Enterprise Context " in Future Internet-FIS 2008 Lecture Notes in Computer Science Vol. 5468 2009  Smart home system based on iot technologies." Computational and Information Sciences (ICCIS), 2013 Fifth International Conference on. IEEE