Author : Prof. Chintan Jethva 1
Date of Publication :14th May 2022
Abstract: The World Health Organization (WHO) recognized COVID-19 as the cause of a worldwide pandemic in 2019. The disease is usually contagious, and those who are infected can quickly pass it to others with whom they originate into contact. As a result, observing is an effective way to stop the virus from spreading more. Another disease caused by a pandemic the same as COVID-19 is pneumonia. This is of-ten significantly unsafe for young-sters, individuals over 65 years getting on, and people with health issues or immune systems that are affected. In this paper, we have classified COVID-19 and pneumonia using deep transfer learning. We have used the VGG16 architecture, which was constructed by collecting dataset of COVID-19, Pneumonia and normal X-Ray images. Our main objective is to ease the work of radiologist by providing a Graphical User Interface which takes x-ray as input and can directly distinguish whether or not patient has COVID-19, pneumonia or is normal
- Khandaker Foysal Haque, Fatin Farhan Haque, Lisa Gandy,” Automatic Detection of COVID-19 from Chest X-ray Images with Convolutional Neural Networks, 2020 College of Science and Engineering Central Michigan University Mt Pleasant, MI, USA
- “Md Manjurul Ahsan, Md Tanvir Ahad, Farzana Akter Soma, Shuva Paul, Ananna Chowdhury, Shahana Akter Luna, Munshi Md. Shafwat Yazdan, Akhlaqur Rahman, Zahed Siddique, Pedro Huebner,” Detecting SARS-CoV-2 From Chest X-Ray Using Artificial Intelligence , 2020, 1School of Industrial and Systems Engineering, The University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK 73019, USA
- Ravneet Punia , Lucky kumar , Mohd. Mujahaid, Rajesh rohilla,” Computer Vision and Radiology for COVID19 Detection, 2020 ,4 Electronics and Communication Department, Delhi Technological University, Delhi, India
- Rabab YasinWalaa Gouda,” Chest X-ray findings monitoring COVID-19 disease course and severity,2020. Egyptian Journal of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine.
- COVID-19: A Medical diagnosis using Deep Learning.