Author : Mr. Ajjaiah H B M 1
Date of Publication :7th June 2016
Abstract: Today, shopping at malls and supermarkets have become a tedious and hectic activity especially when one of the major problems faced by consumers while shopping at a supermarket is the inability to locate items and also to carry goods to the billing counter. In this paper, we are proposing a very cost-effective method to overcome these issues by creating a smart trolley that moves automatically through the aisles of the supermarket, locating different departments by tracking RFID cards embedded on the aisle floors.
1. “International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering Website:www.ijetae.com (ISSN 2250-2459, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Journal, Volume 5, Issue 5, May 2015).
2. “Developing a Multitasking Shopping Trolley Based On RFID Technology“.Satish Kamble, SachinMeshram, Rahul Thokal, Roshan Gakre (2014)
3. ”Smart Shopping Trolley Using Rechargeable Smart Card “Sonali S. Dhokte1, Bhagyashree S. Patere2, Megha T. Magar3, Vaidehi S. Kulkarni4 , Prashant S. Patil5 , Prof. Rajesh A. Patil6 1,2,3,4,5B.Tech, Electronics and Telecommunication, V.J.T.I., Mumbai, India 6Associate Professor, Electrical Department, V.J.T.I., Mumbai, India 3.
4. International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research (IJETR) ISSN: 2321-0869, Volume-2, Issue-10, October 2014 “Smart Shopping Cart using a Product Navigation System” Prof. Harish Narula, Ms. Mansi Shah, Ms. SaloniRokde.
5. El Mahboul Abdel aziz “ SMART SHOPPING CART SYSTEM” A new innovation for Grocery Industry Bachelor's thesis Business Administration Business Academy 2014.International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering Vol. 2, Issue 12, December 2013.