Author : Mr. Patel Jagdish 1
Date of Publication :16th February 2017
Abstract: a fixture is a mechanical setup that holds a job so that it will aid the industrial processes carried out on it with ease, in terms of accessibility and reach. The processes may include manipulation of a job like rotation, clamping, de-clamping and positioning. Fixtures can be handled manually to hold a job. But such manual process becomes tedious in complex processes which causes human fatigue as well as it is time consuming. Hence PLC (Programmable Logic controller) can be used to automate the industrial fixture, to reduce the complexity of the process. In our project we are trying to construct a PLC based control system to simulate the automation of an industrial fixture and analyzed it for safety and increase productivity which will be beneficial for manufacture industry.
 Prof. Chandrakant.D.Patel, Prof. Sanket trivedi, Prof.Sanjay patel , "Biometric in IRIS Technology- A survey", International journal of scintific research publication, Vol-2,issue 1, jan-2012.
 Z.Riha, V.Matyas, "Biometric Technology based authentication system ", Series- 2000-08.
 M.gupta, "Biometric technology Research", /aunthetic/biometric.php.
 J. Dhole.,” persons by a diagnosis by statistics”, November.2015.
 Pennam Krishnamurthy and Madhusudhan Reddy,”ATM security by using Fringerprint Biometrics”, Electronics Engg Volume 3.
 Dileep Kamat and Yeoneung ,”Introduction of Biometrics and Fingerprint tranctions technology”,International Journal of ,March 2009.
,S.Sivasubramaniam,”Online Transaction using Finger print scanner”, International Journal.
H.Mahmoud and Shaikh,”techique for steganography in fingerprint images: Implementations.
G.S,”financial transaction without card ”Mar.21 2015,US Patent.
S.N.S.W.,''Financial transaction GSM based”,Feb.2012.
1. Flex Lean - Flexible Automation for Automotive Body Assembly. Sven Soetebier, Nicolas Mauser, Fabrice Legeleux and Sonke Kock ISBN 978-953-307-999-8 Hard cover, 394 pages. Publisher: InTech, January, 2011
2. Industrial Application of PLC's in Bangladesh, Ahmed Ullah Abu Saeed, Md. Al-Mamun and A.H.M. Zadidul Karim, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 3, Issue 6, June-2012 1 ISSN 2229-5518
3. The Key Steps toward Automation of the Fixture Planning and Design, Attila Rétfalvi, Mihály Stampfer Subotica Tech, Marka Oreškovića 16, 24000 Subotica, Serbia, Vol. 10, No. 6, 2013. Subotica Tech, Marka Oreškovića 16, 24000 Subotica, Serbia firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
4. Plc Based Control System Applied To Industrial Automated Fixture with Category 4 Safety , Abhishek Gaikwad, Saurabh Shinde, Prof.S.P.Jagtap , e-ISSN: 2278- 1676,p-ISSN: 2320-3331, Volume 9, Issue 1 Ver. IV (Feb. 2014), PP 59-67 www.iosrjournals.org
5. Automation. Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia. Web. 11 Nov. 2011. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automation
6. "What Is a PLC and Who Uses Them. What For? What Does PLC Stand For?" .
7. Agile Testing Concepts Based on Keyword- driven Testing for Industrial Automation Systems-Alois Zoitl